When you are looking for a job, of course, what you need to make when applying for a job is a job application letter. A job application letter is an important point that determines whether you are accepted for a job at the place you are applying for or not. Of course, you have to promote yourself properly without making it up, which of course is an added value for the company that will accept the job. Of course, you have to write a good job application letter so that the chances of being accepted at the company you want are even greater. This is because so many people need work but the available jobs are not adequate. So to enter the company you want can be difficult because of the intense competition.
The following are the steps for writing a job application letter. Write down the following points in order.
1. Place and date of writing the letter.
2. To Dear the name of the person along with the title and position or the company being addressed.
3. The full address of the company should not be missed either.
When writing a foreword or opening in a job application letter, include where you got information about job openings at the company you are looking for. Either from newspapers or the internet.
6. Personal Data.
Write your full name, place and date of birth, complete address, telephone number or mobile number, E-Mail, Education (not mandatory) If you want to write your educational background, just write your highest educational background.
7. Your work experience and abilities.
If you have previously worked, write down your previous work. If you have never worked (fresh-graduate) you don’t have to. Also write down your skills that are needed in the company.
Write that you have a strong desire to be accepted at the company. Don’t forget to say thank you.
9. Sincerely, (Your signature and full name).
Once you know how to write a job application letter, you can take a look at the examples of job application letters below.
Tips for Writing Job Application Letters
Here are tips for writing a job application letter so that your chances of getting accepted are even greater.
- Read carefully the requirements needed in the job vacancy. This is necessary so that the contents of your job vacancy letter do not go out of context.
- Write a job application letter with a word that is the standard language
- Use words that are easy to understand, short, concise, clear, polite, and interesting. The purpose of the letter must be clear.
- You have to make sure the name you are addressing has the correct spelling of the name, title, and position, as well as the company address.
- After you finish writing a job application letter. Read it again, make sure there are no typos. Using good and correct grammar, and no words that are often repeated.
- Whether your application letter is handwritten or typed, If you are writing a cover letter in handwriting, make sure your writing is legible. Avoid using cursive writing.